Complaint Review: Personal Choice Outfitters Intl. LLC

• Updated: Wed, December 25, 2013

• Reported By: Willdbill128 — Tremonton Utah
Personal Choice Outfitters Intl. LLC
25560 W. Hwy 85 Suite 6 Buckeye, AZ , Arizona USA

Personal Choice Outfitters Intl. LLC PCO Ripped me off, never delivered my order class action law suit. Buckeye, Arizona

*Author of original report: Sorry

*Consumer Comment: It would appear this company is out of business....

*Consumer Comment: No

I made an online purchase Dec 2012. I called them they told me they had 2 of the product I ordered on sit and my order would be there in 7 to 10 Days. It is now over a year later Dec 2013 and still no product.  and I can now no longer get anybody to take my calls. I have filled complaint with the BBB they can do nothing.  I have filed complaints with the Arizona Attorney General they can do nothing.  Does anybody know if this is/or would be cause for a class action lawsuit??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Personal-Choice-Outfitters-Intl-LLC/Buckeye-AZ-Arizona-85326-5283/Personal-Choice-Outfitters-Intl-LLC-PCO-Ripped-me-off-never-delivered-my-order-class-ac-1109791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Personal Choice Outfitters Intl. LLC

Sorry

AUTHOR: Willdbill128 - ()

Your right I’m not a lawyer and I’m uncertain of what all is involved in a class action but I do know that there are numerous people that have placed orders and have not received any merchandise.  At this point it is about not letting them rip anybody else off!!

Thank for your info!

It would appear this company is out of business....

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

When you follow the url to their site, it says they are no longer taking orders...good luck to you.

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

Bad business or an order screw up maybe but it would not qualify for a class action lawsuit in anyway unless they do the same thing to every other person.

I'd suggest you look up what a class action lawsuit is. Even if it did apply, only the lawyers get anything to speak of out a class action.