• Submitted: Wed, April 02, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Great Falls Montana
3200 E. GASTI RD STE 300 ONTARIO, California USA

I ordered a labor law poster from a mailing that came in the mail, chose a 9.95 updated poster.

later I was contacted asking what type of company was I, how many employees were employed, I was told I had to have the gold package, I said I don't need a package, I just wanted to order the updated poster at 9.95, they told me in order to be in compliance with the labor laws within my state this was REQUIRED to post in my building.

I received a fax with an invoice with a total amount of $253.75, FOR A POSTER, NO so when the package came I sent it. I will not pay the invoice, I do not need a gold package and I did not give authorization to this package.

I am still receiving calls to pay the invoice, I did NOT want the package deal they sent, DONT know what they sent since I never opened the box.  I can get an updated poster through our labor department for Free. I will never order anything from this company again. People do not order from this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PERSONAL-CONCEPTS/ONTARIO-California-91761/PERSONAL-CONCEPTS-RIP-OFF-ONTARIO-California-1135641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PERSONAL CONCEPTS