Complaint Review: personal creations

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: bhbhbh311 — Liberty Missouri
personal creations

personal creations www.personalcreations.com Delivery issues Internet

ordered an Easter Basket after hearing about it on the radio. I went online found what i wanted and ordered a basket 5 days before Easter. At no time did they say the basket would not be delivered on or before Easter (why would they let me order a holiday gift online if they know it won't be delivered on or specific day). I contacted them once I looked up the FedEx tracking # and saw it was not going to be delivered before Easter. I had to go out and purchase another basket for my daughter since it was not coming. I asked for a refund and offered to send the basket back upon arriving. They responded to me once it was delivered saying they cannot give a refund and will not except the basket back since it was delivered and personalized (the name Emma is on it which is a pretty common name) If they would have notified me upon expected delivery date as I ordering I would not have purchased the product. They stated sorry for the inconvienence. What a customer service department. I will not purchase anything from this company or it's affiliats if they don't fix the problem and hassle this was not only for me but for future customers who get tricked into buying something for a holiday and not getting it on time.

Your Desired Resolution:
I wish to have my money refunded and something put in place so if someone orders a product for a holiday upon finalizing the order they get notified that it may not or will not arrive before the date of the holiday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/personal-creations/internet/personal-creations-wwwpersonalcreationscom-Delivery-issues-Internet-1039950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on personal creations