Complaint Review: Personal Mini Storage

• Updated: Wed, December 11, 2013

• Reported By: Dzor22 — Charlotte North Carolina
Personal Mini Storage
6540 Quail Hollow 1A Charlotte, NC 28210 Orange City, Florida USA

Personal Mini Storage PMS- Orange City False Reporting/ Credit Collection Scam Orange City Florida

Rented a small storage space from these people in 2009. I paid $58 for one month and moved out. Simple storage agreement. In 2012; a credit collection appeared on my credit report through NCO Financial Collection Agency for a balance of $358. When I called them to ask about any balance I may owe so I can pay; the lady (Lenny?) told me to call NCO. NCO had told me they had no information on this account. I called the storage facility back and told them. Her response was they don't have any record of my account in their computer but they 'think' I owe them. She refused to cooperate and I was very nice with the attitude; if I owe you something, I will pay. I have spent the last year going through all the dispute and legal remedies through the Fair Credit Act. I also have issues with NCO; but there is no way someone can owe $358 on a  6x8 storage facility used to store furniture for a month. If you do business with these people; they will take your info and possibly turn you into an agency such as NCO and you will hurt your credit rating and have to go through a lot of trouble to remove. Blatant scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Personal-Mini-Storage/Orange-City-Florida-32763/Personal-Mini-Storage-PMS-Orange-City-False-Reporting-Credit-Collection-Scam-Orange-Cit-1106222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Personal Mini Storage