Complaint Review: personal touch cleaning

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: chardinay — United States of America
personal touch cleaning
lot 17 hickory acres trailer park Internet United States of America

personal touch cleaning, personal touch cleaning llc shepherdsville deceptive, theft, forgery, fraud, theft by unlawful taking shepherdsville, Internet

I am sorry to inform anyone who is currently using or even entertaining the idea of hiring

Personal touch cleaning     or   personal touch cleaning llc shepherdsville ky

be prepared for a ride.

They cleaned for me for about 2 months.  I had found out some information on them that blew me away and I fired them.

I then went to the bullit county sheriff's department in shepherdsville and they informed me of an entire list of criminal activity from these 2 dating back almost 9 years.  The detective I spoke with told me to stay away and warn  anyone who is involved with these people.  It is rather alarming to know I had them in my home and trusted them.  im feeling a little vunerable at this point.  The things I found missing after digging into this further didnt amount to much but it was still mine and not their's for their taking.  Im appauled they should have some kind of alert out on them warning unsuspected potential victims.  If they have not gotten you yet you just might not be paying attention as I wasn't.  Please use caution !!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/personal-touch-cleaning/internet/personal-touch-cleaning-personal-touch-cleaning-llc-shepherdsville-deceptive-theft-forg-959563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on personal touch cleaning