• Report: #1019667

• Reported By: Yolanda — 78736 Texas United States of America
personique Dr. Robert Ersek
630 W. 34th st. #201 austin, Texas United States of America

personique Dr. Robert Ersek Rhynoplasty, neck liposuction austin, Texas

Dr. Robert Ersek  at personique is a major ripoff Stay Away!!! THey are so nice to you they all treat you incredibly nice but after you they  take your money and perform the surgery Dr. Robert Ersek goes on vacation and no where to found. At the time they took the cast of off my nose I saw right away that my nose was crooked and pointed out to Dr. Ersek he said that it was normal and that after time it would take shape, I was so disappointed but he assured me that it was ok and I also asked about the huge dent or hole under my chin he also said oh I have that too. I said to him that I did not think that was normal and he said it takes time to see the final results and started slowly walking towards the door and left the room. His assistant Ina Wilkerson said Oh you look fine you are a beautiful girl and you know it. I told her my god my nose is so crooked and she said wait about two years to see the final results.

After two years I have called them and told them that my nose is still crooked and they refused to talk to me so told them that they should reimburse me or fix the problem and Ina Wilkerson said if you keep getting surgeries you are going to start looking like Michael Jackson. This infuriated so I told her that I needed to talk to Dr. Ersek they would not schedule and appointed or allowed me to talk to him so I told them I was going to hire an attorney. They told me to do so and hung up on me. I filled a complaint with Medical Board after finding out that hiring an attorney was to expensive for me and I could not afford it after paying Pesonique $9500.

I called again and suggested that they look at letters that other plastic surgeons wrote me to show personique that it was not me making up the fact that the surgery was not performed properly that I was left with a deviated septrum and that I needed a second surgery to corrected. They did not care told me to get my attorney. I told them that I could not afford to hire one and they said sorry he cannot talk to you and hung up on me. Angelica and Dr. Robert Ersek and his staff are fake do not believe their fake niceness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/personique-Dr-Robert-Ersek/austin-Texas-/personique-Dr-Robert-Ersek-Rhynoplasty-neck-liposuction-austin-Texas-1019667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on personique Dr. Robert Ersek