Complaint Review: pet airways transport

• Submitted: Mon, April 19, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 26, 2010

• Reported By: michelle donley — bainbridge Pennsylvania United States of America
pet airways transport

pet airways transport ewartj<1906885871s35479502@anon.oodle.com>,Georgia Professional Pet Shippers(International Pet Relocation Service)Mr.jones Stewart, kang Nelson, mr.mc Frank, Mrs.Therese,Tengths, i recieved a reply to an email cute looking yorkie puppies for rehoming,which i answered off of craigslist on the internet. the woman agreed to have the puppy transported to me at the cost of the airw douala Internet

march 18,2010, i recieved a response to an email i answered off of craigslist on the internet, stating, cute looking yorkie puppies for rehoming.sent from, ewartj(1906885871s35479502@anon.oodle.com). what appeared to be a women ask me several questions concerning my capability and willingness to care for the puppy, general questions a good pet owner would want to know before placing an animal. later that evening she informed me she was in savanah GA. and would go to a transport in the morning to have the puppy transported to me, at the cost of the transport agency. 9am march 19,2010,i was contacted by what claimed to be pet airways transport with reference number,asking me to go to western union and wire 150 us dollars to kang Nelson,douala cameroon, and then email them the reciept number so they could put the pup on transport told me she would be delivered to my door by 6pm. [continued below]....
..... at 2:46 i recieved a phone call from the same poorly speaking man that had called me to confirm my information for transport telling me that the animal control at the los angelos california airways was holding my pup and would not release it until i wired him another 500.oo i told him NO. he said well what is going to happen to your puppy just think of her all alone and afraid,and hungry with no one to care for her, I told him that was the responsibility he agreed to take in the contract he emailed me, he responded he couldnt guarantee her safety if i didnt comply with california's laws they would allow her to proceed with out saftey insurance, I again told him i was not sending anymore money he could either send me the pup or transport it back home, he told me neither could happen the puppy would remain in customs uncared for ,if i just sent him 150.00 he would keep her safe till she could be transported the rest of the way, i told him NO in the mean time the original poster(ewart) was also emailing me pleading with me to send the money, i told her to send it and have the pup returned to her i had no more money neither was i borrowing it, i would send no one anymore money. at 5:46 pm 4/19/2010 i was contacted again by the so called transport agent,asking where i was at, i told him home same place i have been all day, he asked what about the money, i asked him first why are you now calling me from NYC, he stuttered when i told him i had the number he had called me from, if he was in GA and my pup was in california what was he doing in NY.again he insisted the pup would not be cared for if i didnt send him more money, and again i told him the welfare of the pup was on him,and was not sending anymore money but had every intentions of doing everything in my control to prove he was a scam, when i redialed the NY number 1-212-221-1111 it was a car dealership who informed me they get several calls per day,from people with the same story as mine. i have every single email from ewartj.and petsairwaystransports, from the very first contact all printed and the times of every single phone call,i have the so called printouts for their websites in full color,every word from both emailers.when i went to doula cameroon i found the alert to an african man speaking with bad english,claiming to be a transport company for free puppies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2010 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pet-airways-transport/internet/pet-airways-transport-ewartjGeorgia-Professional-Pet-ShippersInternational-Pet-Relocatio-594673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pet airways transport