Complaint Review: Pet Vac Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, September 30, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009

• Reported By:Goodwater Alabama
Pet Vac Inc.
345 West Victoria Street Rancho, California U.S.A.

Pet Vac , didn't refund my monies for 2 pet vacs, as per thier guarantee. Lebanon Rancho California

*Author of original report: Pet Vacs Update. 7/15/2009

*Author of original report: Pet Vac- Fullfillment, 6960 east Gate Blvd. Lebanon, TN 37090

I purchased 2 Pet Vacs. one for my pet,and one for my daughters' pet. My pet seemed to think the hose was a threat and tried to attack it.I returned them to the return address per instructions, plus registered mail on 05/23/2006, they signed for it on 05/26/2006.

I wrote to them, they sent me a letter from;
Fullfillment, 6960 East Gate Blvd., Lebanon, TN 37090
Voice # (866)777-7537. Fax # (615)453-0861
Dated 07/07/2006
Dear Customer,
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. However, Our records do not show that a return has been received for your order. We will be happy to credit the account once we receive proof of return. You may fax a copy of your return reciept to 615-453-0861 or provide us with a ship method and tracking number to verify the return. If you have any questions, please contact our consumer care department Monday - Friday from 7AM to 7PM CST, and one of our representives will be happy to assist you. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please send this information as soon as possible so we can credit your account. Sincerely, Consumer Care Department.

The day I got this letter, I collected the reciepts, with signatures, and the postal reciepts,which, by the way, cost me $25.40 to ship, I walked to my grandsons' next door and used his fax to send all this information. It was received.

Last week, I mailed them another letter asking, telling them to refund my moneies. I'm waiting to see if I hear anything more.

Merlene
Goodwater, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2006 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pet-Vac-Inc/Rancho-California-90220/Pet-Vac-didnt-refund-my-monies-for-2-pet-vacs-as-per-thier-guarantee-Lebanon-Rancho-C-213508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pet Vac Inc.

Pet Vacs Update. 7/15/2009

AUTHOR: Merlene - (U.S.A.)

I did recieve a refund for the 2 Pet Vacs.. minus my $25.40 for S&H. I recieved my refund about as late, and after much ado, as this update is timely. :)

Pet Vac- Fullfillment, 6960 east Gate Blvd. Lebanon, TN 37090

AUTHOR: Merlene - (U.S.A.)

Did finally recieve my money back. This is real late, because my husband died and I forgot about them.