determining

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: seajumpn — cape coral Florida
petamberalert.com
67 West St Brooklyn, NY 11222 Maspeth, New York United States of America

petamberalert.com Made a horrible pet loss more stressful and stole my money. Maspeth New York

I recently was purchasing a pet alert package, it was confusing never confirmed my purchase, so I tried again and it sent me to pay pal which I cannot use. Only after checking my email there was 2 confirmations why would some one purchase 2 in a short amount of time for the same dog???? I tried calling but no human to talk to, automated voice said someone would call me back in a few minutes that was a lie. No hours of operation posted on the site either???  Now my bank account is empty and no one to help from this company!!! I tried to log in but the site does not recognize my e-mail?????????????? but sent me 2 emails!!! I just wanted to find my best friend but this site has added sooo much more grief and despair to my life, shame on you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/petamberalertcom/Maspeth-New-York-11378/petamberalertcom-Made-a-horrible-pet-loss-more-stressful-and-stole-my-money-Maspeth-New-1046758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on petamberalert.com