Complaint Review: petamberalert.com

• Reported By: Sandy — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
petamberalert.com
67 West St Brooklyn, New York 11222 Internet United States of America

petamberalert.com RIP OFF BEWARE Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Employee response: Read Disclaimer!

The service advertises that it will contact area residences and business to notify them of a lost pet.  What it doesn't state is that homes will be contacted in the middle of the night.  As a result, I was up all night receiving angry calls from people that PetAmberAlert.com called from midnight until 6am.

I tried to call PetAmberAlert in the middle of the night to get them to stop, but the office isn't staffed at night I could only leave voice messages. I was finally able in the AM to reach someone in the office BUT it was only by CHAT on the computer, the office staff refused to pick up the phone.

When I explained the situation I was told the phone company made the mistake but they would be happy to again notify my neighbors.  I told them NO, I do not want them to ever call my community again on my behalf.

PetAmberAlert finally agreed to refund my money, I let a few days go by and no refund...  I called again and they said they would refund my money now a week later still no money.

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!  This company is run very poorly

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/petamberalertcom/internet/petamberalertcom-RIP-OFF-BEWARE-Internet-900668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on petamberalert.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Employee response: Read Disclaimer!

AUTHOR: Johnathon - (United States of America)

No calls are made by PetAmberAlert.com before 9 am Monday through Friday or before 10 am on weekends. No orders are started after 7 pm Monday through Friday or after 6 pm on weekends.