Complaint Review: petamberalert.com

• Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: NorthernAce — fargo North Dakota United States of America
petamberalert.com
68-19 53rd Drive, Internet United States of America

petamberalert.com amberpetalert.com No Services, Scam, No Refund, Cancelled, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: - Official Company Response

I ordered my pet amber alert on 22 Jan and cancelled the service on 23 Jan.  I was told I would not get a refund if the alert went out.  The alert did not go out and I cancelled when I found my dog myself.  There were no services provided.  When I called the company I was told that a manager will review my case and send an email stating if my refund would take place.  I received zero emails from the company.  When I tried calling back I could not contact a live operator.  I have filed a complaint with my credit card company and the BBB. I will update if I receive a refund for services that WERE NOT provided.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/petamberalertcom/internet/petamberalertcom-amberpetalertcom-No-Services-Scam-No-Refund-Cancelled-Internet-828981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on petamberalert.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

- Official Company Response

AUTHOR: Mark - (United States of America)

Your satisfaction is our highest priority. Our valued customers have helped us build PetAmberAlert into a leader in lost pet recovery. We thank you. We take great care to assure the highest customer service at affordable prices with fast turnaround.

Thank you once again for being a part of PetAmberAlert. We also invite you to personally contact the CEO directly, if at any time you are not completely satisfied with our services: Mark [at] PetAmberAlert.com