Complaint Review: Petco

• Updated: Fri, October 28, 2011

• Reported By: Dianna — Missouri United States of America
Petco
1020 NE Coronado Drive Blue Springs, Missouri United States of America

Petco Petco Grooming SUCKS & store manager offers no customer satisfaction Blue Springs, Missouri

Took my Golden Retriever to Petco, 1020 NE Coronado Drive, Blue Springs, MO 64014 for a bath/grooming and have NEVER seen a worse grooming job in my life. They hacked off her hair, it's uneven, she no longer looks like a golden, I don't think they brushed her at all and it appears the cutter they used on her nails was dull as they are all uneven and chopped too. I do NOT recommend their services. The managers only comment was that I could bring her back to be fixed. Why would I allow them a second chance to scalp off unevenly what little hair she has left? I am currently working through corporate to get my money refunded. Now I know why they make you pay before they return your dog to you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petco/Blue-Springs-Missouri-64014/Petco-Petco-Grooming-SUCKS-store-manager-offers-no-customer-satisfaction-Blue-Springs-793063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petco