Complaint Review: pete joseph and sons concreat

• Submitted: Fri, August 15, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, August 15, 2014

• Reported By: stand behind yer work — Minnesota
pete joseph and sons concreat
Internet USA

pete joseph and sons concreat Mike Joseph conreat concreate st paul mn st paul mn

Heres the sit. With pete joseph. As I understand.pete is retiring. Iwas refured to his son mike.which did a couple jobs for me. The first one he went behind my back and attempted to sell additional work. Had a discussion. The second went well other than he showed up unanounced with no calls to me or the homeowners.this is where ya need to say I will find someone else.......!! So I sked him to to do a set of stairs on my own home .. big mistake.... #1 he ran out of concrete midstream.#2he left when it started raining..#3he poured the concrete to the top of my door threshold. ,#4they are out of level by 1and 1/2"s in 8' ( looking at th front as you walk up) . #5 on one side they are out of sq by over 3" in 4'.!!!!! #6 his attempt to fix was vynle patch on nee concrete.mystairs looked like a twotoned mess.. #7 his second attempt to fix this ( was to mix portlan like water and use a paint brush to put it on!!! ) this was coming off in two days.....!!!!! When mike was asked to fix these problems. I was told there is nothing wrong and I should be happy. ( we cant open our storm door ,with a welcome mat in place.)    Bottom line .. mike Joseph concrete sucks !!!!!!!and will not stand behind his work!!!!! I'm left with steps that look like the assend of hard times. Run !!run!!run!!#

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2014 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pete-joseph-and-sons-concreat/internet/pete-joseph-and-sons-concreat-Mike-Joseph-conreat-concreate-st-paul-mn-st-paul-mn-1169993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pete joseph and sons concreat