Complaint Review: Petedge Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, November 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: alaninevanston — Evanston Wyoming
Petedge Inc.
P.O. Box 1000 Beverly, Select State/Province USA

Petedge Inc. Company could not care less about customer satisfaction Beverly Massachusetts

The email conversation below tells it all!

Alan,

Thank you for your email. We’re sorry to hear that the toy did not last longer. However, there is no set or specified time that a toy should last, even the more durable ones. It depends entirely on the dog and how vigorously he/she chews. Any material that comes in contact with teeth and jaws that can crush bone will give if the dog is determined enough. The hard rubbers toys are more durable than most, but even they are not impervious. [continued below]....

.....

From: (((REDACTED)))
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:01 PM
To: Support
Subject: PEDM SubjectCustomerService

I have purchased 4 Zanies Attack a Jacks over the years. The one in the attached picture with my Lab seemed indestructible. When she passed, I passed on all her toys. Since, I have adopted an Australian Shepherd (attached) and I bought her one off of eBay back in July that lasted until late Sept. Happy with the results so far, I purchased a 3rd in late October and as soon as my Aussie picked it up to toss it, one of the "light blue legs" came off. Figuring I actually got a defective Zanies product, I purchased another from a different seller in early Nov. Again, in day one, the "light blue legs" came off. I am kind of at "wits end" here since the Attack-A-Jack has been the favorite toy of two of my Dogs. I feel that 90+ days is a fair lifetime for a Dog toy but now, a 90-day toy is onlygood for 1-day. I was lead to you by one of the sellers (thinking you were the manufacturer) as I am wanting to touch base with the manufacturer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petedge-Inc/Beverly-Select-StateProvince-01915-0701/Petedge-Inc-Company-could-not-care-less-about-customer-satisfaction-Beverly-Massachusett-1100345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petedge Inc.