Complaint Review: Peter Conti And David Finkle - Mentorship Finacial Group

• Submitted: Fri, January 15, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 15, 2010

• Reported By: Craig — Lakewood Colorado U.S.A.
Peter Conti And David Finkle - Mentorship Finacial Group
7475 W. 5th Ave., Suite 100 Lakewood, Colorado United States of America

Peter Conti And David Finkle - Mentorship Finacial Group Peter Conti Ripoff Ripoff Ripoff.... Lakewood, Colorado

Please be warned. At some point in time you will be contacted by this company through email, phone, or snail mail. I found about this "so-called" mentorship progam when I was listening to a webinar by Conti's sister scam Queen..Vena-Cox-Jones.

Sounded good! I contacted the Mentoring Financial Group to find out about their mentoring program. I was already prepared for sticker shock since I know that Vena Cox-Jones and Peter Conti training programs are way over priced.

The salesman "Kevin" was very smooth! Of course they had a program JUST for me! (go figure)..it was a pay as you go program. The cost was only $297 per month, and I could cancel when I wanted to. AND (here's the good part)..I get Conti's $1500 course free!

Yep..took the bait...I will say that there is a lot of course material....and I do feel I got my money's worth when it came to course materials. So I guess 1  out of 2 is not bad. But what I signed on for was not libraries of e-books and links. I signed on for mentoring!!!!!

This guy "Kevin" made it sound unbeatable! (of course he's a salesman right?)...He said you will be very pleased with the mentoring program as you will work with our coaches one on one who will walk you through deals..and some of the will even partner on the deals with you!!! Great huh?

NOT!!...3 days after I had signed up...No one contacted me for a "supposed" orientation. I called the salesman back and he said "oh boy! Not sure what's going on there..I'll give you an orientation!"...They he said the some guy Scott Tanner should contact me with an orientation...2 days later I get a call from this guy who was very cold, dry, stern. Then I'm thinking (oh boy!)...

Anyway..I was overwhelmed with documents and and courses...but to me reading about investing has nothing to do with actual investing. Of course there is a learning curve..

I posted to their discussion board several times..no response at all! I posted again! No response. Again I posted..no response...I contacted Elizabeth in support..no returned call or email...I called the salesman back again..voila!

If you want to get a legions of course materials, I encourage you to pay $297 for it...but if you want real mentoring...don't waste your time. The "salesman" told me when I said "I expected more support from the coaches!"..his response: 'well, you paid only $297..we have clients that have paid 100k for the mentoring program!'

LOL!..can you believe that? The only access I had to mentoring coaches was on the discussion board that no coach ever responded to..and the coaching calls where there are 10 people waiting in line to ask questions about deals...

I can't say that THAT cannot be effective, but if you really need a coach to walk you through a deal, help you find funding, set up your deal..its not happening there.

Thanks that I only lost $300....I did get something out of it...loads and loads of course materials..

They seem very nice people..and they appear to be very supportive but their actions indicate to me that if you are not one of their "100k clients"..you will be treated like a step child...

caveat emptor...(beware...if you are still interested in checking it out..I encourage you to do pay as you go)..that way you can get a feel for the program, etc..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Conti-And-David-Finkle-Mentorship-Finacial-Group/Lakewood-Colorado-80226/Peter-Conti-And-David-Finkle-Mentorship-Finacial-Group-Peter-Conti-Ripoff-Ripoff-Ripoff-555007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter Conti And David Finkle - Mentorship Finacial Group