Complaint Review: Peter Gutensohn

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: hckreitlein — Pensacola Florida United States of America
Peter Gutensohn
unknown Ft Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Peter Gutensohn A renter that left my house owing me over $8,000 Ft Lauderdale, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Peter Gutensohn Kelly Gutensohn Tenants

Peter Gutensohn, married with seven children, rented my house in Stafford, Va.  He claimed to be working as a mortgage broker "out of his home" and claimed he was going to buy my house.  He paid the rent of $1,400 for approximately two months then began to fall behind.  It was obvious he was in a financial bind and I tried to be lenient.  I lived 1,000 miles away and had to contact him on the telephone and through email.  He would send me money after closing a mortgage.  Eventually, he fell way behind in the rent and I decided to move him out.  I went to see him and told him I would be back the next day at nine o'clock in the morning and I wanted $1,000 immediately of the $8,000 he owed me.  I returned the next day, from my motel room, to find the house in shambles and most of his furniture in a storage crate sitting in the driveway.  My neighbor told me he and family had left at one a.m. after packing up all they could.
I had to make seven trips to the landfill in my truck with all the "s**t" he left behind.  I had a huge yard sell and sold all I could of what had any value.  A little neighbor girl said they moved to Ft Lauderdale, but I have no way of knowing.
Fortunately for me.... I had orginally offered to sell him the house for $240,000 when he moved in.  Two years later, after he left, I spent $25,000 fixing up the house and sold it for $445,00 at the very peak of the housing market!  Very fortuitous!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Gutensohn/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-/Peter-Gutensohn-A-renter-that-left-my-house-owing-me-over-8000-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-555208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter Gutensohn

Peter Gutensohn Kelly Gutensohn Tenants

AUTHOR: Baseballmom2000 - (United States of America)

CURRENTLY RESIDES IN KISSIMMEE FLORIDA (Osceola County). Works for Recruiting Partners GP Inc. Claims he make #160k a year and cannot pay his rent of $2200. DO NOT RENT TO HIM. He has previous eviction from 2006, tied up in court hearing for several months, rent free. His SS# ends in 7043. STAY AWAY!!!