Complaint Review: Peter Popoff Ministries

• Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: Artyce — Johnstown Pennsylvania United States of America
Peter Popoff Ministries
P.O. Box 760 Upland, California United States of America

Peter Popoff Ministries People United For Christ Inc. Claim to be a prophet sent by God to pray for me, always asked for money to so. Upland, California

*Consumer Comment: A fraud

I have been recieving mail from Peter Popoff Ministries since 2007. I've sent thousands of dollars over the years. I finally stopped yesterday when it truly hit me that this is a scam & a ripoff. It truly does not line up with the bible. I feel silly now and I truly do not want any one to fall for this scam as I did. I wouldn't say I'm desperate. I'm a very faithful Christian. I thought I was helping to do God'd work by obeying the request and sending the money. I truly regret this now. Just want noone else to get scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Popoff-Ministries/Upland-California-91785/Peter-Popoff-Ministries-People-United-For-Christ-Inc-Claim-to-be-a-prophet-sent-by-God-to-840379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter Popoff Ministries

A fraud

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Peter Popoff has been investigated several times and has been shown to be an absoluter fraud every time.  How anyoneone would get sucked into sending them money is beyond me.

You were suckered but I'm glad you finally saw the light, good for you.