Complaint Review: peter v. mandi

• Reported By: Jason — selden New York
peter v. mandi
veterans highway happauge, New York United States of America

peter v. mandi liar and scam artist! happauge, New York

Peter 100% told me he was acting as a mediator in my divorce but really represented my ex wife as her lawyer and lied and lied to me about what the laws are with divorce, custody and child support! I was tricked into signing my rights away as a father to my son! I have no say of when I can see my son. My ex wife can do whatever she wants with my son and I can do nothing about it! I have spent thousands of dollar just trying to be able to see my son more and with no prevail.

My son tells me all the time that he wants to see me more and there is almost nothing I can do about it because peter v. mandi fooled me into signing papers I should of never signed. He should have his bar license removed! He is a disgrace to the law system! I am not the only one! he pulled the same scam with some one else I met but is ok with not seeing his child often. he had no clue that peter acted as his ex wife's attorney not a mediator!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/peter-v-mandi/happauge-New-York-/peter-v-mandi-liar-and-scam-artist-happauge-New-York-1046424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on peter v. mandi