Complaint Review: Peter Vekselman

• Submitted: Fri, March 20, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By:West Palm Beach Florida
Peter Vekselman
1735 Buford Hwy, Suite 215-304 Cumming, Georgia U.S.A.

Peter Vekselman, CoachingbyPeter.com More overselling by a real estate "guru" Cumming Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Complaint spot on

*Author of original report: No Money Sources for me

*Consumer Comment: Report accurate

*Consumer Comment: Complaint Is Spot-On, Save Your Money!

*General Comment: real estate

*Consumer Suggestion: Peter is simply an awesome real estate mentor.

*Consumer Comment: working with peter

The hottest "home business" is real estate investing. But it's not as easy as the "gurus" say, including this guy. He really has nothing to offer, but wants to charge you $4,000. In six months, he has not told me anything of value and he has no system to offer. His info is very basic and you can get it in a book on Amazon or even one of the $500 guru products available all over the internet.

I'm not saying he's a crook or anything, he just oversells what he has. I'm sure it works for him in his market, but that doesn't mean it works for you in your market. The tactic he advocates requires that you have some money and credit, even though he told me that I didn't have to have that. And his "system" is so basic, you don't need to pay anyone for it. Also, he states that you can share his 12 years of contacts of lenders, investors, realtors, etc. He introduced me to exactly zero contacts, so it is just another exaggeration.

I've noticed other real estate info sellers pushing Vekselman's service, which is why I'm writing this. I want to save you the $4,000. These real estate guru's take turns promoting each other and all they do is make millions from information marketing, so be wary of anything you buy. Make sure it is refundable. Vekselman's is not. I know --- I asked.

Tony
West Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Vekselman/Cumming-Georgia-30041/Peter-Vekselman-CoachingbyPetercom-More-overselling-by-a-real-estate-guru-Cumming-Geor-436038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter Vekselman

Complaint spot on

AUTHOR: annonymous - (United States of America)

I too paid for mentoring but stopped after one month. He knew I needed to find and close even a small deal in 30 days to continue. all i got was recycled info, homework that was stuff  I had done before, nothing knew, no contacts for financing, some of his contacts were invalid. This is baby stuff that you can get for free. Where was the deal he promised to help walk me through and close. I still get emails but nothing new in them, he doesnn't contact me, I don't pay.

Waste of money and the good comments are clearly fake

No Money Sources for me

AUTHOR: Tp florida - (U.S.A.)

When I worked with Peter, he had ZERO money sources, despite proclaiming that in his selling materials.  He had no ability to help me with the financing.  It was just one of his misrepresentations.

Report accurate

AUTHOR: Heather - (United States of America)

At first peter comes off as being intelligent and professional, but as soon as you question his methods that all changes... When someone gets vague and shuts down it tells me they may be hiding something. He has an answer for everything which can be good but not when your losing money. He has not made any money for myself or professionals I know who trusted him. If you already know how to invest then why would you go to him? That is a comment for one of the people who responded. He says he can help new comers but I did not see that or the tons of listings he claimed to have... I know of thousands we lost and hope others do not fall victim. He reminds me of those people who scam on TV infomercials. I am embarrassed that it was done to us but what can I do now? He took our money and paid his taxes probably on all the so called millions he has made... Oh yes and the contacts he says he will share with you never happened either. His 12 years of contacts equalled to zero given to any of us!

Complaint Is Spot-On, Save Your Money!

AUTHOR: DBinSJ - (United States of America)

It is painfully obvious that the rebuttals to the complaint, while posing as "satisfied customers," are nothing but shills (fakes).

This "guru," like so many others, is a fraud. Keep your hard-earned money. Invest your time in researching the topic online. Or buy a few good books through Amazon or elsewhere, if you are willing to put in some reading time.

If you're not willing to devote some time to reading, ask yourself this question: Would you really be a good candidate for this service, even if it were legitimate? Real estate investing does require reading time (for research, to review documents and more).

#5 General Comment

real estate

AUTHOR: julie - (United States of America)

I wanted to invest in real estate for awhile but didn't know how to get started. A friend of mine recommended this program to me.I hired Peter.He gace me practical and relevant real estate information.The lessons were hands on and I learned things about real estate I couldn't learn elsewhere. He gave me access to money sources,showed me how to find motivated sellers,and so much more.I highly recommend this program to anyone.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Peter is simply an awesome real estate mentor.

AUTHOR: Tricia Collins - (United States of America)

Peter is simply an awesome real estate mentor. His knowledge and expertise on the subject of real estate is unparalleled and unmatched. His coaching program has helped me understand the finer nuances and insights of Real estate investing. I highly recommended his mentoring. Best wishes.

working with peter

AUTHOR: Steve M, - (United States of America)

I have been a client of Peters and am very satisfied with his mentoring program.  The one thing Peter told me when we started is there are no get rich schemes in this business.  Bottom line this business takes work, patience and a long term commitment.

Peter has not only showed me results, but also taught me things I had no idea about in this industry.  I was around real estate for a number of years before I met Peter.

Thus my results have been very positive.  But I would also have to take some of the credit since I went into this with a long term vision for success and now I am experiencing it.

Steve M