Complaint Review: Peters Law Online

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: Ocean — Scranton New York
Peters Law Online
251 East Grove. Clarke Summit, Pennsylvania USA

Peters Law Online, William V. Peters, Bill Peters Former Prosecutor that makes deals and trades your freedom for financial gain! Clarke Summit Pennsylvania

William V. Peters (Bill Peters) is a very disgusting man who gives lawyers a bad name.  I was represented by Mr. Peters and what he did to me was totally dispicable.  I have watched enough Law and Order over the years to become aware of the silly little games that lawyers play when handling clients and Bill Peters plays these games with his "Good Ole' Boy" network.

I was charged for a crime that I honestly did not committ.  They were after my friend (whose name I will not share) and the district attorneys office thought they would get me to testify if they charged me with some type of involvement in my friends case.

I retained Bill Peters and he charged me about two thousand dollars to file motions to test the evidence of the case against me and to have the case dismissed.  Needless to say that after dolling out eight thousand dollars to Mr. Peters, the case was headed to trial. [continued below]....

.....  I understand that their are no gauruntees in the practice of law, but common sense tells you that if I have an alibi that shows that I am clearly in another state, why would you be so laxed in your fillings to notify the court?  The court needs ample time to research and investigate my whereabouts and to decide if my alibi is credible and worth dismissing the case over.

Mr. Peters purposely dropped the ball so that the prosecution would have more leverage in having me falsely testify against my friend.  These lawyers in the Scranton, Wilkes-Barre area thrive on situations like this to better their careers.

I finally learned of the situation months later when I saw the prosecutor (a woman) and Mr. Peters at Pazzo's having diner.  They were awfully friendly, especially Mr. Peters.  Last I recall Mr. Peters is a married man with a family.

How can you trust someone of this stature when he obviously does not have respect for his wife and children?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peters-Law-Online/Clarke-Summit-Pennsylvania-1841/Peters-Law-Online-William-V-Peters-Bill-Peters-Former-Prosecutor-that-makes-deals-and-1089254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peters Law Online