Complaint Review: PETLAND

• Reported By: Tails — Hamilton Ohio
PETLAND
5470 Dixie Highway Fairfield, Ohio USA

PETLAND Lied to me Fairfield Ohio

I visited the Petland in Fairfield Ohio to purchase dog food.  While there, I noticed they sold puppies.  The puppies were in cages with plastic grid floors and had only a softer mat in a corner to keep them comfortable.  The larger puppies did not fit on these mats and were forced to lie half on the mat and half on the grid.  I then questioned the manager if these were puppy mill puppies.  The young sales assistant immediately walked away.  The manager told me he was offended by my question, and that his cages were clean.  He seemed sincere, and I purchased a large bag of dog food which cost me $56.  I went home and did some research and discovered that Petland, did, in fact, use puppy mills.  I'm glad I found this site, because I will refer to it when I confront him with his lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PETLAND-/Fairfield-Ohio-45014/PETLAND-Lied-to-me-Fairfield-Ohio-1146856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PETLAND