dried

• Reported By: Joe Jafry — Houston Texas
Petra Flooring
4021 Richmond Ave Houston, Texas USA

Petra Flooring Total Liars and Scam Artists Houston Texas

Stay clear from Petra Flooring unless you want to get ripped off and lied to!!!!!!

The owner Nick took my money for some Tile work and never delivered my product!

I ordered the Tile when he had a store called A1-Blinds and Floors and then I went there the store was closed and I found out that he moved to the next building and changed the name to Petra Flooring!!

I asked him for my money back and he said that he couldn't give it back becuase it was a custom order!!

I never received my order I told him but he just kept coming up with lies and excuses to avoid giving my money back!!

Why would somebody close their business down and then change their name to open another one a few doors down unless they're hiding something and stealing from people!

This guy is a scumbag and has been reported to the Attorney General for Fraud and Theft!!

Stay clear from Petra Flooring and Nick!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petra-Flooring/Houston-Texas-77027/Petra-Flooring-Total-Liars-and-Scam-Artists-Houston-Texas-1090620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petra Flooring