Complaint Review: PFA - Professional Financial Associates

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: ilenek — Lombard Illinois
PFA - Professional Financial Associates
34145 Pacific Coast Hwy #328 Dana Point, California USA

PFA - Professional Financial Associates PFAMartin Eisler Martin Eisler of PFA -Professional Financial Associates Ripped Me Off! Dana Point California

I am reporting this to the rip-off report because I don't want anyone else to get scammed like I did.  PFA offers commercial loans to businesses.  I am a mortgage loan officer and can only do residential loans, so I thought I would add this service to have more loan options for my clients.

I came across PFA's website and wanted more information before I signed up.  When I spoke with Martin Eisler, he advised me of all the different types of commercial loans the company does, but before I could do anything, I needed to pay a $399 signup fee.

I was reluctant at first, but he had a (1) year guarantee (that was listed on his website) that if I didn't like it or didn't find it helpful that I could get a refund.  He also told me the same information verbally, so I signed up for the service with him over the phone.

I ran several deals by him, but he told me they could not do them.  Some were non-traditional, but this is what I signed up for.  It was to do loans that I couldn't currently do.  Since I ran out of cash for marketing, I decided the service was not for me and would consider returning to it later.

I requested a refund within 90-days of the service according to what I was told and what was on his website, but I didn't receive a return email or phone call.  I sent emails and left several voicemails (approximately 5-7), but no response.  I then checked his website again, but the refund policy had been changed to 1-month!

This guy is nothing but a rip-off!  He had me thinking that they loan their own "private" funds, but is nothing more than a shady wanna be broker!  Do not waste your money on this service because his word is not worth the paper it is written on! So beware before you sign up for this service!

I wish this information was there before I signed up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PFA-Professional-Financial-Associates/Dana-Point-California-92629-/PFA-Professional-Financial-Associates-PFAMartin-Eisler-Martin-Eisler-of-PFA-Profession-1131608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PFA - Professional Financial Associates