Complaint Review: Phantom Plate

• Reported By: Danny C — Shah Alam Alabama
Phantom Plate
1045 Wooded Pond Dr. Harrisburg, , Pennsylvania USA

Phantom Plate Inc Phantom Plate Affiliate Program Fraud Pennsylvania

A warning to anyone wanting to promote Phantom plate as an afiliate. I signed up for the phantom plate affiliate program sometime early this year and to date- have not been paid commissions owed to me for the sum of  USD 319.51. While this isn't a huge amount, it's still commissions owed to me directly through and from my own efforts in marketing the products.

And maybe I should count myself fortunate. What if I was owed thousands? I've tried corresponding & contacting them several times over the months to ask about the status of the payment and have only received a single reply to date- which asked that i am patient & to hold on for a bit while they sort out some issues with their affiliate program. (and I waited almost close to 2 weeks for this single reply, all this after several written attempts)-

I am extremely frustrated that no one has since bothered to reply or update me on the status of the payment owed. Affiliates work hard for their sales and deserve to get paid. I am a full time internet marketer living hand to mouth and every single cent matters. Shame on you Phantom Plate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2013 01:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phantom-Plate/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-/Phantom-Plate-Inc-Phantom-Plate-Affiliate-Program-Fraud-Pennsylvania-1102790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phantom Plate