Complaint Review: pharmacy.priceweasel

• Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: fight4right — California United States of America
pharmacy.priceweasel
Internet, California United States of America

pharmacy.priceweasel fastmeds.com Likely scammers, doesn't seem legimate Internet, California

Watch out for this company http://pharmacy.priceweasel.com/.  I read a previous ripoff report for the phone number 818-900-1998 where the customer explained the company called him up and wanted him to pay using Western Union.  He paid and never got any product shipped to him.

I did a bit more research and found a website that rates other websites on how  legitimate or scamming they are. This one seemed to check out okay (84%) at first glance.  And since  pharmacy.priceweasel.com was accepting credit cards, I thought I would go for it (nothing about Western Union).  I submitted the order.

The following morning I got a call from the "company".  It was a guy named "Jack" with a thick foreign accent confirming my order.  I thought - so far, so good.  Then he explained how of a few days before this, they stopped taking credit card payments and that I had to pay with Western Union! He explained the reason the stopped taking credit cards was because someone tried to pay with stolen credit cards, thus trying to scam them.  Ironic.

This is when I knew they were scamming me.  I asked why they still have the option to pay with a credit card on the website.  I also told him I read about a previous web entry on ripoff reports about them doing this.  He became irrate and asked why I even called them.  I said, "You called me! And I processed the order because you accepted credit cards."

I asked when they would begin accepting credit cards again. He said 1 month.  I said I'd process the order in a month.   Then he hung up on me.  I know this company is a fraud.  I've never written a report on a company before, but I want people like myself to have the chance to find warnings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pharmacypriceweasel/Internet-California-/pharmacypriceweasel-fastmedscom-Likely-scammers-doesnt-seem-legimate-Internet-Califor-918362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pharmacy.priceweasel