Complaint Review: pharmochemo

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Josep — Toronto Canada
pharmochemo

pharmochemo Henry Hakune Fraud scammer liar, Internet

He offer me to send 10 x more product if a pay by western union. The address was in Cameroon, that sound weird since he said that the company was in USA. I try to cancel but he said that he already had sent the product and that I should pay immediately or give him some details about mu credit card info in order to cash my payment. Henry Hakune said that I was going to get my product in 24 hours, well it is almost 2 weeks since then and I have not get anything. I am happy I did not send any information or cash to him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pharmochemo/internet/pharmochemo-Henry-Hakune-Fraud-scammer-liar-Internet-1012406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pharmochemo