Complaint Review: Phase4 Pharmaceutical

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: Sean C — Chula Vista California
Phase4 Pharmaceutical
212 Three Islands Blvd. Hallandale Beach, Florida USA

Phase4 Pharmaceutical ageforce.comStephen Lapidus RIPOFF ALERT Hallandale Beach Florida

Beware: this company traps you with a free sample. They starts sending you unauthorized shipments, and charging your credit card without authorization. Spoke with the owner Stephen Lapidus, who is extreamly rude. He lied several times during my conversation with him. My wife felt very threatened and so I had to call. He said that my wife threatened him, which is a complete lie becasue I was in the room. Then he had sent an email calling my wife a child. When asked about that he denied calling my wife a child, until I told him that I am looking directly at the email. He refused to refund the unauthorized charges and hung up on me.

To make matters worse the item arrived without an invoice or receipt. I had to look at my bank account to find out what I was charged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phase4-Pharmaceutical/Hallandale-Beach-Florida-33009/Phase4-Pharmaceutical-ageforcecomStephen-Lapidus-RIPOFF-ALERT-Hallandale-Beach-Florida-1144274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phase4 Pharmaceutical