Complaint Review: phc-lotto.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 03, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: Lynda — Kilgore Texas United States of America
phc-lotto.com

phc-lotto.com They got my name,adress,phone number,email adress, age, birth date, and gender. London, Internet

I got an email from pch-lotto saying i won one million dollars and then said my email was chosen and a winner. it look official. cause i play pch-lotto all the time. so, I thought this was real. But, I have not give any money to them. They just have my personal information. I just wanted to report it before it got to far. I realized it was a scam when they said I had to pay for shipping to get my winnings. that want happen. They used the name elite couriers would deliver the cheque to me. It sad that people do this kind of stuff.  Im usual awear of scams on the internet. Im glad I found this site. Thank  You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/phc-lottocom/internet/phc-lottocom-They-got-my-nameadressphone-numberemail-adress-age-birth-date-and-gen-964302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on phc-lotto.com