Complaint Review: phenterthin, Nexgen Labs

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:Orland Park Illinois
phenterthin, Nexgen Labs
Fulfillment Center Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Phenterthin.com, Nexgen Labs Free 15-day trial for $4.95 -- there is a catch! More product ,that I did not order, was sent to me with charges to my credit card for $149.99. Oklahoma City Oklahoma

Normally I do not respond to email solicitations. This one had an offer for a 15-day trial of Phenterthin for just $4.95 to cover shipping.

There was no small print, there was not any wording that would lead me to believe I was making an agreement with them. My thought was to try the product and then order it if I wanted more.

The sample package did not have any literature included, just the bottle with 15 Phenterthin tablets with an 866, 24-hour, reorder hotline number printed on the bottle.

Well, I received another package from them with two bottles of Phenterthin. I checked my credit card on-line, and they had charged me $149.99 for product I did not order.

Went to their web site,phenterthin.com; which is under construction. I was rerouted to a different site that includes a lengthy "terms of agreement" under the heading of additional information. They do not take cancellations by phone or email. I could not figure out how to submit a claim ticket because they don't provide the option.

This seems like a classic mail order rip off and they should be stopped. To top it all off -- the product isn't that great!

Shawna
Orland Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/phenterthin-Nexgen-Labs/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Phenterthincom-Nexgen-Labs-Free-15-day-trial-for-495-there-is-a-catch-More-product-272730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on phenterthin, Nexgen Labs