Complaint Review: phenterthin.com - Nexgen Labs

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2007

• Reported By:Brooksville Florida
phenterthin.com - Nexgen Labs
1620 SW 89th Street F-116 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

phenterthin.com - Nexgen Labs INTERNET SCAM, RIPOFF, FRADULENT CHARGES Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I ordered a trial order of these phenterthin pills as described on the e-mail for $4.95 for shipping and handling. I also followed "their" terms and conditions which I had to go to another website for later on regarding cancelling with no hassles and within 15 days and your credit card would not be billed. I cancelled in 13 days and I was still billed. You can reach anyone, the chat line has no one on it, it is fake. When you open a ticket they delete all the information you type in about your complaint and give a generic response. This is nothing but a scam. I will refuse any package that comes from them. I have already contacted my bank and they plan on doing their own investigation in the fraud department. They told me that they have received several complaints such as mine in the past week about this same exact company. I certainly hope that they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and I will do all I can to assist in the matter.

Kim
Brooksville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2007 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/phenterthincom-Nexgen-Labs/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73189/phenterthincom-Nexgen-Labs-INTERNET-SCAM-RIPOFF-FRADULENT-CHARGES-Oklahoma-City-Oklah-279768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on phenterthin.com - Nexgen Labs