Complaint Review: phh mortgage

• Updated: Sun, October 10, 2010

• Reported By: Reservoir Hill — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
phh mortgage
1 mortgage way mt laurel, New Jersey United States of America

phh mortgage Deny me assistance in modifying my loan and playing all types of games mt laurel, New Jersey

Phh has requested that I fax them information and then for 12 hours refused to take the fax, after getting angry and suggesting that I would let the media know they accepted my documents. they have denied me and I never get any documentation as to why, and they transfer me around and tell me to do one thing and then force me at the last minute to do another thing.

They tell me my mortgage is 2 different amounts, send my checks back to me that I have sent for payment, forward my calls to sales department, etc. They then force me to make exhorbitant amount of payments when I am trying to survive and find a job they treat me as if I already have one.

I emailed them requesting an understanding, and they emailed me back that in 24 - 48 hours I would hear from them, it is 5 days now and I have not received a email or call or letter. I am extremely stressed in trying to pay my mortgage, I have borrowed from everyone, closed my insurances, cashed in on everything, and it is totally disregarding my efforts. They remind me a lot of Fairbanks Mortgage .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2010 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/phh-mortgage/mt-laurel-New-Jersey-08054/phh-mortgage-Deny-me-assistance-in-modifying-my-loan-and-playing-all-types-of-games-mt-l-649475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on phh mortgage