Complaint Review: PHH Mortgage

• Reported By: Stop_Ripoff31 — Waldwick New Jersey
PHH Mortgage
2001 Bishops Gate Blvd. Mt. Laurel, New Jersey USA

PHH Mortgage Ripoff my monthly mortgage payments Mt. Laurel New Jersey

This copany PHH Mortgage is my mortgage for my house. In the past year 2012  I got financial help from New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency Commitment of NJ Homekeeper Mortgage and Loan Funds to pay my mortage for 12 months from June 2013. The total  amounts that I borrowed $47,084.00 The date of closing 6/6/2013  at closing table i found out that PHH Mortgage had put the amount 7,707.35 was portion to be set paid for this mortage. Which this amount I found out was the amount PHH Mortage claimed that I owed them for missing 2 months pays.

Since I owned this house for 21 years I have never been missing or late payments for my mortage payment anytime. This amount was a ripoff amount PHH mortage have been adding into. When next year 2014 by May p I have to find the money to payment my mortgage. This company have several casese and customers that they have been ripoff for the payment of mortgages Please stop this before they do more damage to our life. !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PHH-Mortgage/Mt-Laurel-New-Jersey-08054/PHH-Mortgage-Ripoff-my-monthly-mortgage-payments-Mt-Laurel-New-Jersey-1087334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PHH Mortgage