Complaint Review: phhmorgage

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Inez G. — Siloam Springs Arkansas United States of America
2001 Bishops Gate Blvd. Mt. Laurel, New Jersey United States of America

phhmorgage William Vanosten I am calling and never get the person that has My Loan they tell me he is going to call me but I have not spoken to him all I know is Im going to lose My House is in forclosure and this people don't w Mt. Laurel, New Jersey

I have been off work For a while and have to get help to pay My Morgage I stop getting help and they put me in a harship program Im trying to get them to extended. But the person that has My Loan has not talk to me even though I call him three times a week I can't get a hold of him I always get his mailbox I live him massages but don't get his call back.

My House is in forclosure I have three Kids,and no job and can't see a light at the end the tunnel. Sometimes I feel like no one cares , this people don't For them My life is just a account how cares if My family is homeless. but there is a God up there watching and he will help even if I have to file For bankrupcy. I want to keep My House but need someone to help while I get on My two on feets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/phhmorgage/Mt-Laurel-New-Jersey-08054/phhmorgage-William-Vanosten-I-am-calling-and-never-get-the-person-that-has-My-Loan-they-te-1021536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on phhmorgage