Complaint Review: phil long ford

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: stranded — rifle Colorado
phil long ford
175 academy colorado springs, Colorado USA

phil long ford Smart payment plan Smart payment plan is a scam colorado springs Colorado

I purchased a car from phil long ford. The financial director asked to set me up on auto withdrawal biweekly to shorten my loan. He apparently went through smartpaymentplan.com instead of the bank he arranged financing for me through. I first became suspicious after the second withdrawal when I received an email stating my loan could not be paid as they did not have the loan information. I Tried unsuccessfully to reach phil long or smart payment plan. Several hours later I got someone at smartpaymentplan. I had since learned no payment had been made on my loan. They said they only withdraw biweekly then pay by mailed check on the day the loan is due. They mail it out one week prior to that due date. They told me they had mailed mine. Today I received an email that my payment for 299, not the 320 they withdrew from my account, is going out tomorrow. Phil long has failed to respond to any attempts to . This whole thing has scam written all over it. Now have to pay my bank another 30 to stop payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/phil-long-ford/colorado-springs-Colorado-80808/phil-long-ford-Smart-payment-plan-Smart-payment-plan-is-a-scam-colorado-springs-Colorado-1137495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on phil long ford