Complaint Review: phoenix car rental

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Tara — scottsdale Arizona
phoenix car rental
2934 e mcdowell road phoenix, Arizona USA

phoenix car rental Saban car rental sub par vehicle, rate change at return phoenix Arizona

I rented a car from phoenix rent a car on 08/28/2013 at 6pm. I verified twice that my deposit would be fully refundable at the end of my 7 day rental and was assured the rate of the vehicle was $129 a week all included. When I got in the vehicle it was in sub par condition to say the least! The vehicle had the check engine light on, the check gauges light on and the tempeture gauge actually had a perminent marker indicaring where the "normal" temperature for that vehicle fell!

I dealt with it as I am a single mother of 2 and it was affordable. When I went to return the vehicle on 09/05/2013 I was treated like trash. The keys were taken from me prior to my even retreiving my personal belongings. My copy of the contract was taken out of the car while my imtems including my children's car seats were hap hazardly thrown from the vehicle. I was then told that once they added their "service fees" my total came to $380 and actually wanted me to give them more money!!!

I couldn't believe it! I refused and was physically removed from their "buisness" or so they call it. I was alone and am a 5'5 women, they man who touched me was a coward!  I proceeded to call the police and the manager would not even show my original contract to the police. I have filed a complaint with the bbb, the attorney generals office as well as news channel 3. I will not stop till these scam artists stop ripping off people whochoose their establishment. PLEASE do not bring your buisness here!! It is not worth it!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/phoenix-car-rental/phoenix-Arizona-85008/phoenix-car-rental-Saban-car-rental-sub-par-vehicle-rate-change-at-return-phoenix-Arizon-1082317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on phoenix car rental