Complaint Review: phoenix closing advisors

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: jane d. — arnold Maryland
phoenix closing advisors
435 n. 5th st., phoenix, az 85004, Select State/Province USA

phoenix closing advisors resale of timeshare with seemingly elaborate paperwork with $ needed time after time for closing. I lost a lot. They are good actors; I was far to trusting phoenix arizona

I have several documents showing the request for more $ to satisfy sale of time share in Mexico.  Unfortuantely, bulk of my research came after the fact.  I now see I am part of a big scheme from a Canadian investor.  I had many conversations along the way with these folks: family conversation, death of my origianl agent, etc.  I must have been thought of as a prime sucker.  They sound very convincing and I, like others, found the "answer" to a prayer for immediate cash needs.  It wiped out a huge chunck of my savings.

Vector Marketing Solutions was the initiator contact. I jumped thru hoops to make this happen, thinking things would close. I am willing to join forces if there are enough folks for a class action law suit or whatever is a solution.  I do not want anyone else to fall to such prey!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/phoenix-closing-advisors/phoenix-az-85004-Select-StateProvince/phoenix-closing-advisors-resale-of-timeshare-with-seemingly-elaborate-paperwork-with-ne-1131175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on phoenix closing advisors