efficient

• Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: travel2013 — zurich
phoenix travel
Naugasse 41 8005 zurich, Select State/Province Switzerland

phoenix travel Nageesha travels and tours Sold me an airline ticket and found at the airport that the ticket was not confirmed. zurich

I had paid for an international flight ticket at Nageesha travels and tours at Naugasse 41 8005 Zurich and was to travel a month later. When I went to board my flight, I was told the ticket was not proper. (was only booked and not confirmed). I could not fly that day and I went to the travel agent. He gave some lame excuse and told me that he would get me a ticket for tomorrow. He asked me to pay for this second ticket which was exorbitant price since it was a last minute ticket. He said he would refund me this price for the second ticket in a few days and provided me with a refund voucher.

After I returned from my trip, I check the bank account and the refund has not been made by the travel agent. I went to the travel agent and found that he has changed the name of his travel agency. It appears that he probably filed for bankruptcy and now runs that travel agency under a different name. He has been telling me that he will refund me the money but has never done that.  He is a LIAR and a FRAUDSTER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/phoenix-travel/zurich-Select-StateProvince/phoenix-travel-Nageesha-travels-and-tours-Sold-me-an-airline-ticket-and-found-at-the-airp-1089057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on phoenix travel