Complaint Review: Phone Fun Shop

• Updated: Tue, December 24, 2013

• Reported By: Me27 — Carteret New Jersey
Phone Fun Shop
7416 NE 169th Street Kenmore, Washington USA

Phone Fun Shop David Baker Ph.D Didn't not send me my code to unlock my phone. Internet

*General Comment: because

I sent David 30$ for a code to unlock my phone. Ibe sent several emaila and David never got back to me. Still haven't heard from him and never recieved my return or code.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phone-Fun-Shop-/Kenmore-Washington-98028-/Phone-Fun-Shop-David-Baker-PhD-Didnt-not-send-me-my-code-to-unlock-my-phone-Internet-1109670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phone Fun Shop

#1 General Comment

because

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Because unlocking a phone is still technically illegal. Due to the DMCA ONLY the carriers can unlock a phone. Its a technical Law but still a LAW. You will be able to unlock your own phone soon legislation is in the works to allow this. Otherwise, its probably a SCAM!!!