Complaint Review: Phone People / Phonepeople.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2008

• Reported By:Ellicott City Maryland
Phone People / Phonepeople.com
7675 Dagget Street San Diego, California U.S.A.

Phone People / Phonepeople.com Rip Off, Sneaky, Deceitful San Diego California

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us to resolve any issues

PLEASE consider another company for your toll-free services and ANY OTHER SERVICE you're considering. After dealing with Phone People for a few months, I believe they even make up their own testimonials! Not only did they wrongfully charge me for services AFTER I'd stop using them, but they would not refund my money, and their customer service was very unprofessional. They are syrupy sweet only until they've gotten your business; after that, BEWARE! Trust me, there are SEVERAL other telecom companies that will treat you (and charge you) the way you're supposed to be - but Phone People is not one of them! You've been warned!

Christopher
Ellicott City, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2007 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phone-People-Phonepeoplecom/San-Diego-California-92111/Phone-People-Phonepeoplecom-Rip-Off-Sneaky-Deceitful-San-Diego-California-284095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phone People / Phonepeople.com

Please contact us to resolve any issues

AUTHOR: Phone People - (U.S.A.)

I am a representative with Phone People. Please call us at 800-510-5500 and we'd be happy to review your account with you to ensure you leave our service satisfied.

I'm sorry to hear you were not satisfied. Satisfaction is very important to us, and perhaps there was some confusion over a final bill, but we are happy to address that if you call us at the phone number posted prominently on our website. While mistakes are theoretically possible, honesty is important so do know that most billing questions stem from a misunderstanding and not actual billing errors.

As for the testimonials, I can understand that our large number of positive testimonials could lead one to suspect they are not real, but I can assure you that every single one posted on the website has been tracked to an identifiable source internally even though we don't post customer names for privacy reasons. We actually have so many testimonials that we created a software program specifically to track them! We work hard to please customers like those in testimonials, and we hope to speak with you by telephone to address any questions you may have.