Complaint Review: phonecashloan.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2012

• Reported By: Johnnetta — Middletown Ohio United States of America
phonecashloan.com

phonecashloan.com Chris Haris 0124h they called me on my home phone on June.10th on a Sunday after noon and said I have been preapproved for a loan up to $1500 how much would I like to go for? And I said $800 so they have all my bank info Internet

I received a phone call from my home phone offing a loan up to $1500 dollars and I applied for $800 and they said I was approved for it and it would be in my bank account by Monday morning. So I gave them my bank information and I haven't heard a thing from them and as far as I know their is thing in my account but I will call my bank in morning and find out what's going on and will let them know what is going on. So for now on there will not be anyone else be getting my bank information EVER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/phonecashloancom/internet/phonecashloancom-Chris-Haris-0124h-they-called-me-on-my-home-phone-on-June10th-on-a-Sund-896106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on phonecashloan.com