Complaint Review: PHONEPARTSUSA

• Reported By: I Hate Internet Scam! — Panama City Beach Florida
PHONEPARTSUSA
5010 South Decature Suite G, Las Vegas, NV 89118 Las Vagas, Nevada USA

PHONEPARTSUSA Misrepresented and No Honest! Las Vagas Nevada

I ordered an item for iPhone 4 front cover.  I had a question about it and he said it will be good for any iPhone 4.  I ordered it and found out it was the wrong one.  They sent me the 4S front cover not the 4.  Then they made me pay for shipping to return it back so I can get the correct one!   They gave me credit to get the correct one.  However, they are charging me to ship back to the store for credit and to ship again the correct item.

Then they made me pay shipping again for an item they messed up on sending me the wrong one.  So I requested a refund because I felt like I was I had to pay for something that I should have not paid for in the first place....Shipping!

So I instead asked for refund.   They charged me for restocking fee!!!!  There is only one guy who works there.  Each time I called, I spoke with the same guy Tyler!  He works by himself and will scam you!  It's not working buying from this company.  They will send you the wrong items and make you payh either restocking fee, lie to you about an item, send you the wrong item and it costs you more money!!!!!!  Plus their website sucks!  There were many times he had to walk me through seeing the problems I was havimg and kept having to put me on hold to figure it out because he couldn't.  It wasnt that he couldn't he was finding the best way to rip me off!  Do not buy from this company!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PHONEPARTSUSA/Las-Vagas-Nevada-89118/PHONEPARTSUSA-Misrepresented-and-No-Honest-Las-Vagas-Nevada-1048794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PHONEPARTSUSA