Complaint Review: phonline.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Rm boston, ma — boston Massachusetts U.S.A.
phonline.com

phonline.com scam online pharmacy , Internet

I ordered from online pharmacy phonline.me recently. I received the product in 5 days priority mail. When I opened the box, I founf a paper bag, like a lunch bag with 30 pills. They didn't look like what I ordered. I checked online only to find out that the pills were fake. As I had ordered from them in the past (  1 year ago ), with no problems, I was pretty upset. I called them, and they wanted me to send a picture, which I did. They tell me that they have to check with their supplier, to see if they can send the correct item to me. I won't hold my breath waiting. I have since checked Pharmacy reviews for this company, only to find that many people have been ripped off. Don't use them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 04:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/phonlinecom/internet/phonlinecom-scam-online-pharmacy-Internet-979412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on phonline.com