Complaint Review: Photo Dynasty Best Price Cameras

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:Cassville Missouri
Photo Dynasty Best Price Cameras
1965 McDonald Avenue Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Photo Dynasty Best Price Cameras Don't Inform you of Back Order, Then Back Order Upgrades and Go Ahead and Charge You For Them, Then Don't List Items on Back Order Brooklyn New York

I fell for the great internet price, so decided to do some upgrading and get a 'package'. SO I called in to talk to a salesperson. My sales person talked me into upgrading to some lenses that weren't shown on the internet site. He Said the lenses shown on the internet were only plastic and of poor quality. SO I upgraded to the professional lenses. THe Salesperson did not tell me they would be back ordered. I paid extra to receive everything by UPS 2 day delivery.

I received my package - no lenses. Looked at the invoice and the back order sheet - no lenses mentioned anywhere. Called the company, talked to a very rude person. He could not tell me why the lenses were not listed as back ordered on my paperwork, and said it could be several weeks before they arrived. I asked why I had been charged for everything already, with the exception of $50.00, when the lenses were a $300 or $400 upgrade, he again got very rude. I told him to forget it. I would deal with it otherwise.

I am not sure if they ever intended to send the upgraded lenses since they were not listed as back ordered, and I had already been charged most of the money. For this reason, I feel it was a fraudulent transaction and filed a complaint with my credit card company, and the Better Business Bureau.

My advice - Don't forget the old saying "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is". I would not do business with these people if I were you.

Gmadaisy
Cassville, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2008 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photo-Dynasty-Best-Price-Cameras/Brooklyn-New-York-11223/Photo-Dynasty-Best-Price-Cameras-Dont-Inform-you-of-Back-Order-Then-Back-Order-Upgrade-347175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photo Dynasty Best Price Cameras