Complaint Review: photocubbie

• Submitted: Tue, September 06, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 06, 2011

• Reported By: Dave — Menands New York United States of America
p.o.box 1581 Palm Harbor, Florida United States of America

photocubbie I recieved a E-Mail that I was a new customer to Photocubbie and that $14.95 would be charged to my phone bill each month.I e-mailed them back and there E-Mail came back as invalid. Palm Harbor, Florida

I received a e-mail that I was a new member to Photocubbie. The E-Mail stated that my phone bill would be charged $14.95 a month.I tried to return a E-Mail stating I did not join this company and to remove me from any billing.The E-Mail address they provided came back invalid.This company is for fax machines.I do not even own a fax.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2011 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/photocubbie/Palm-Harbor-Florida-34682/photocubbie-I-recieved-a-E-Mail-that-I-was-a-new-customer-to-Photocubbie-and-that-1495-773576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on photocubbie