Complaint Review: photopoint

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2002

• Reported By:Lincoln Ne
Nationwide U.S.A.

Photopoint ripoff jerks

I too paid to store photos at photopoint that I had devopled online so I would have them. Also my sister sent me photos of family that I didn't have. These were pictures that I treasured & if I had known that photopoint was going to go down I would have moved them to another place & even have had them printed & sent to me.

I think photopoint should refund our money prorated to when they vanished. I am on webtv & this came as a shock to me. I can't "back them up on a disk like a computer can though if I owned a computer I sure would have had them on a disk!!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Photopoint

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/photopoint/nationwide/Photopoint-ripoff-jerks-10623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on photopoint