Complaint Review: Photopoint.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2002

• Reported By:Cleveland Oh
? ?, ? U.S.A.

Photopoint.com, should have been called "PHOTO-DISAPOINT.CON"

I was a faithful member of Photopoint, and had over 700 pictures posted. I too used this site as an archives, to keep my file space free. But mainly to share my photos with others. I also feel bad for my family and friends, that joined photopoint at my suggestion. I have a friend in England, who joined, and posted vaction pics of my visit. and kept me in touch with him, his family, and Cornwall England, thru his pictures.

Fortunately, I still have most of my actual photos. But it's upsetting to think of the many many hours I spent posting those pics to photopoint.

I don't know how this can be resolved, I just would like to see the site restored, and know that all my work was not a waste.

Along with all the time that people spent posting pictures, I'm thinking of all the money this company got from us! My package was only $10, then I mulitply that by a couple million!!!! wow.

Please do something, so that this won't happen again.

Cleveland, OH

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photopointcom/-/Photopointcom-should-have-been-called-PHOTO-DISAPOINTCON-11642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photopoint.com