Complaint Review: photopoint.com

• Reported By:Kerrville TX
photopoint.com
? Nationwide U.S.A.

Photopoint ripoff theft ..Took My Money and Photos and Ran

I have a business that was solely supported by Photopoint. I kept all of the photos of my work there and referred my customers to the site when they were looking for custom costumes.

I had painstakingly set up the albums, descriptions and comments from the customers who had bought the costumes. I paid my $20 and then suddenly, they were gone. No word, no nothing. They just disappeared. Somebody, somewhere is responsible and I want to know how to pursue this. You can't just take someone's money and stuff and run. There is a word for it and it is theft! That is also against the law. So where are the laws that keep this from happening over the internet!!!!

Caren
Kerrville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/photopointcom/nationwide/Photopoint-ripoff-theft-Took-My-Money-and-Photos-and-Ran-14390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on photopoint.com