Complaint Review: Phyllis Aduddell

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: Nicole — Alabama
Phyllis Aduddell
12311-B Ashley Drive Gulfport, Massachusetts USA

Phyllis Aduddell he tricked me and done fraud of 5 million USD with me!!!! Gulfport Massachusetts

i mailed out my rebate april 28,2013. on there website they stated they received my rebate request on may 1,2013. for two months there website stated it was final processing,now that im complaining they claim not to have me in there system for any scheduled rebate.

i was told my rebate will take approximately 12 weeks,now that im complaining they dont have any record of my request for my rebate. this will be the second time that i will not receive my rebate.the first time i didnt receive my rebate i didnt complain,but now this is the second time and i think that metropcs be liable for there actions for there false advertisement

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phyllis-Aduddell/Gulfport-Massachusetts-39503/Phyllis-Aduddell-he-tricked-me-and-done-fraud-of-5-million-USD-with-me-Gulfport-Massa-1078148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phyllis Aduddell