Complaint Review: physician weight loss columbia

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: Irina — reisterstown Maryland United States of America
physician weight loss columbia
6945 Oakland Mills Road Columbia, Maryland United States of America

physician weight loss columbia Physicians Weight Loss Centers Scam, Rude, Unprofessional Columbia, Maryland

I purchased 3 advertised treatments of Zerona via Living Social. When I called to make an appointment, I was told that to see ANY results I would need minimal of 6 treatments. I was offered to buy additional 3 over the phone for additional $250. There was no find print anywhere on the certificate nor on their website which stated that 3 treatments will not yield any results. When I asked for the refund I was offered to come for a free consult. When I cam the only " consultation" I had was the statement that I should have done my research better before I purchased it and that living social is just to " get people in".

The manager is away for 2.5 weeks, so noon would talk to me till than. I believe they are using false advertisement. The person who I spoke to was rude. And lastly, the sign at front said that if you are 5 minus late, your service will be canceled. I had never seen customers being treated that way.

Lastly, since they "over sold" living social, the first available appointment was in 6 weeks. Avoid this place

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/physician-weight-loss-columbia/Columbia-Maryland-/physician-weight-loss-columbia-Physicians-Weight-Loss-Centers-Scam-Rude-Unprofessional-C-909874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on physician weight loss columbia