• Report: #1161935

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: Mr B — Kaukauna Wisconsin
Physicians Formula Lab
165 Pleasant Ave. South Portland, Maine USA

Physicians Formula Lab Advanced Science Labs, Inc.6 Lincoln Ave., Suite 1Scarborough, ME. 04074 Physicians Formula Labs will only give you the runaround. They are not to be dealt with! South Portland Maine

On 1/29/2014 I had placed an order from Physicians Formula Lab in the amount of $139.95. It was for some miracal p***s pills. Well guess what, they arn't worth a S***.

On the mailer I received it stated that I had a 90 day trial period. If not satisfied return the product for a no questions asked refund. So of course I did. I called customer service and got a return merchandise authorization number. The service rep was very nice at that time so I thought there should be no problems.

Wrong!!! It is now 7/14/2014 and nothing. I have called customer service 3 times about this and they just keep giving me the runaround. They say that my request was submitted to "corprate" and they can do nothing about it. They told me on my last call that "I just need to sit back and relax, they are working on it" They are quite rude to me now and rarly return my phone calls.

I'm not sure if I will ever see this refund, and that is my fault for not checking them out before my purchase. Now all I can do is warn others about this company, who is sending mailings under the name of Advanced Science Labs, Inc. , 6 Lincoln Ave., Suite 1 Scarborough, ME 04074. Do not do business whit them as they will only RIP YOU OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Physicians-Formula-Lab/South-Portland-Maine-04106/Physicians-Formula-Lab-Advanced-Science-Labs-Inc6-Lincoln-Ave-Suite-1Scarborough-ME-1161935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Physicians Formula Lab